Friday, August 10, 2012
Male massage therapist *
Fit professional massage therapist offers discreet swedish and sports massage treatments from my home. in a warm comfortable treatment area in a very quiet area of Washington, Tyne & Wear.
60 min treatments are 40.00
www.homemassage.co.uk
Call / Text 0777 603 1660 (sorry but witheld numbers are not answered)
Please note this is not a sexual service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I invite you to step away from your busy life for a relaxing massage in your own environment. Enjoy the health benefits of relaxation, stres...
-
Suffering from any sort of BODY PAIN, LOWER BACK PAIN, NECK PAIN etc, book your treatment now with Our Female Therapist. Special oils an...
-
ARE YOU STRESSED, TIRED OR LOOKING FOR SOME "ME TIME" MATURE ENGLISH QUALIFIED AROMATHERAPIST (QUALIFICATIONS CAN BE SEEN) ...
-
Mobile Spray Tans. Based in Hemel hempstead I am mobile and willing to come to your house as long as you live in the area Reem Tan Sun ...
-
Welcome to Karaboon Thai Massage at Oxford Circus. We specialise in providing the very best traditional and modern massage treatments from t...
-
Shilpa on 07967 443886 I am a lovely, Indian lady. I am fully qualified (ITEC) and have studied massage in India, Thailand and London. You...
-
For centuries women have been on a quest for ways to darken, thicken and lengthen their eye lashes. Now all of this is possible with the sim...
-
If you care about what you put on your skin or you are a salon owner wanting to give your clients the best then contact me and I can show yo...
-
Become the Master of your own Destiny. Would you like to be able to design your reality? Shape the world around you, fulfilling all your ...
-
I am a fully qualified holistic therapist offering Indian head massage in my home treatment room in Hove. Indian head massage is a deepl...
0 comments:
Post a Comment